Thursday, November 12, 2009

Master Lock Last Number How Do I Unlock My Samsung Alias (Model: SCH-U740) When Its In NAM2 Mode?

How do I unlock My Samsung Alias (Model: SCH-U740) when its in NAM2 mode? - master lock last number

This will sound lame, but somehow blocked my nickname. I was stupid enough to believe that NAM2 just another version of NAM1. Well, it was a big mistake. I have found in NAM2 and restore themselves. I turned around and said "initial programming needed" and press "OK", it wants a password. I thought it was my last digits of my number, do not forget that is quite different. I tried the "0000" to forget and still nothing from him.

All I really want is the code "Master Unlock" or a type of cell NAM2 password, which is guaranteed locked the phone so I can get back to work.

Can anyone help please? This is frustrating: (

Note: No phone is not stolen and not its unused. If I bought with my money and I'm serious. Thou shalt not me, or joke around this problem. Only serious people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment