Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nose Cancer More Condition_symptoms If I Picked A Nose Zit A Long Time Ago And Has Not Healed, Can It Be Skin Cancer?

If I picked a nose zit a long time ago and has not healed, can it be skin cancer? - nose cancer more condition_symptoms

I see a dermotologist soon, but curious and nervous! I looked for a while and my sister is the ABCD of skin cancer, and said that although he still .. is a small red button on the round face with a few veins underneath. I picked up the grains of about 4-5 years and it hurts like hell! My friend told me that toothpaste on them and they looked to use a change, I see too little of a less rosy. Sunburn havent had much time, too ... Is it possible that cancer or dang sensitive nose?
Bleeding or ever or changed since the day he said. smaller than a pencil eraser ...
Thank you!

1 comments:

bri said...

When it comes to any type of cancer, I would say that is a rodent ulcer, is the least serious could. It rarely spreads through the city, which appears first, and if left untreated gradually destroyed, the territory that is under tension. REFERENCE generally 100%.
I have a link to some photos for you have a look and see what you think.
http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearc ...

Post a Comment