Sunday, December 13, 2009

Very Cheap Vcrs Any VCRs That Can Perfectly Play Back Hi Fi Recordings On Another Machine?

Any VCRs that can perfectly play back hi fi recordings on another machine? - very cheap vcrs

VCR to my father in the 90s was a HI-fi, but one of the cheapest models Sears LXI, so basically everything that was recorded (mainly in SLP mode) tends to be questionable to play on other machines. Either the picture is snowy and / or the sound is static.

Basically, you have to play "normally (even if the sound is muted, at least unclear), because if you're playing in Hi-Fi mode, allowing it to be almost inaudible and staticy not.

My basic question is whether ... LXI VCR one I found that with a (still remember how it was sufficient to recognize me was too similar to when I saw a duplicate), it would be better to play? I would love to have HI-Fi, and to be clear!

I have crappier on the DVD, but the roar, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment