Monday, February 1, 2010

Can I Put Large Bottle Of Shampoo In Checked Luggage Can I Only Pack Three Ounces Of Shampoo If I'm Taking My Carry-on On The Plane? What If I Put It In My Suitcas?

Can I only pack three ounces of shampoo if I'm taking my carry-on on the plane? What if I put it in my suitcas? - can i put large bottle of shampoo in checked luggage

You can have up to three ounces of any liquid on the plane in the right-hand luggage?

So it is OK if you use only large bottles of liquids (shampoos, conditioners, lotions are available) more than three ounces, the bag?

3 comments:

trailbla... said...

100 ml (3.4 ounces) is fluid restriction on hand baggage, but larger quantities can be transported in checked baggage.

Jess Q said...

The larger bottles have to be controlled. 3 oz bottles are allowed in hand luggage. You probably do not need to check shampoo on your flight. You can bring a toothbrush, tube of toothpaste and a small bottle of hand sanitizer. I hope that helps. Have fun on your trip.

ThePerfe... said...

The flow limit is 3 ounces, but that they only have 1 bottle. Place liquids in a bag with zipper (in case) and place them in a leak check to see if the bag of clothes to give a degree of protection.

Post a Comment