Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Installing A Wood Stove Was Thinking Of Installing A Wood Stove - Can A Stove Pipe Go Up Through The House Up Past The Roof?

Was thinking of installing a wood stove - can a stove pipe go up through the house up past the roof? - installing a wood stove

I want to install a freestanding wood stove in the corner of the room, but I'm not sure if an oven that can go around the house without going through an existing fireplace.

Is it possible to isolate or reduce coverage for any risk of fire?

Have you seen it?

2 comments:

VINCE said...

I totally agree with the first fully answered. Check with your insurance company. You can leave. There are three isolation kits you can buy either through the roof or through the wall and walk more. I stayed in my house and had nothing but problems with leaks, etc. If you are through the roof of several good books to buy on the operation of a chimney to go on. Tell a Carpenter to see what to do. I have a warm fireplace Lator. I took the chimney that went through my second story, patched my roof, and I spent the fireplace wall and is not in my power to communicate. There are all kinds of accessories to the exterior wall studs. It is easy for a bright surround your current home to fit the design. Best of all, they have not leaking from the roof. Check your local building codes for approval. Or you may be obliged to withdraw. First search, you must go to "Plan B".
freestanding cooker may have used materials, soil, thunderstorms possibleD or walls reach around to the ideal. Watch this too.

jakeb said...

The part of the chimney through the roof and the ceiling must be approved in isolation, double or triple wall pipe for this purpose. The sale of kits for metal chimney. Inside the room is a standard single-wall cup. Here, Menards sells the chimney and related accessories.

Post a Comment