Saturday, January 2, 2010

Computer Return Desk What Can I Do About Missing Hardware For My O'Sullivan Desk?

What can I do about missing hardware for my O'Sullivan Desk? - computer return desk

I bought a computer brand O'Sullivan Industries (Model # 11860) online and when I receive, I think the hardware (screws, etc.) you need a whole set s' is not included. So I called the number listed in the instructions and then I discovered O'Sullivan and now has branches and ended the desktop model I bought is no longer supported! Now I do not have a PC at $ 189 and can not find the necessary equipment anywhere! I went to Lowes and Home Depot, and they had what I needed. Now I understand what I try, I opened the box and everything and did not receive the product if the return is not really an option. Can anyone help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment