Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wholesale Toilets I've Decided To Start Recycling--Is It Possible To Rinse Out Used Toilet Paper And Re-use It?

I've decided to start recycling--Is it possible to rinse out used toilet paper and re-use it? - wholesale toilets

We both layers, extra heavy rolls of toilet paper, a distributor of industrial wholesale my husband.

I have already installed a biological composting toilet in my house and it really can not put the toilet paper used.

I thought it would be a good idea to wash and reuse them. He has already tried this before? (my husband is a lot of TP)

Thank you and God bless you!

1 comments:

ĿỉŁF™ - backup under a Snuggie ↕ said...

We have never used our TP for years, but the end of everything, rinse in a large piece, and then flat, dry, then re-use in the facial tissue. Once used as a handkerchief, then we can more rinse / dry period, and finally back ball and dried again, and our own Q-Tips. A little PT can really not much more if you are committed and patient.

Post a Comment