Saturday, January 30, 2010

Has Anyone Use Caviar Deluxe Is It Good Computer Problem... Windows Will Not Load?

Computer problem... Windows will not load? - has anyone use caviar deluxe is it good

Recently, a team was set up and installed XP Pro I installed the drivers for the Ethernet ports and tries to move, but I restarted the computer and are not recognized Wi-Fi and Ethernet cards do not. I decided a clean install of XP Pro, what I did, but if I delete the original partition on the hard drive, I could not format the hard drive later and got to do a blue screen error saying something like "Hard Error ".. . I want to buy a new hard drive, but I stay on the Ethernet card in person does not work like last time. BIOS detects the DVD drive died, disk, processor, RAM and graphics card in XP works well and what does not.

The information in my system:
Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe
West. Dig. Caviar 250gig HD (deceased)
Athlon64x2 AMD 5200 +
Wintec AMPX DDR2-800

1 comments:

andrewed... said...

try to reformat and reinstall

Post a Comment