Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Girls Bedspreads Does Anyone Have An Idea How To Decorate A Teen Girls Bedroom?

Does anyone have an idea how to decorate a teen girls bedroom? - girls bedspreads

I try to think simple and inexpensive ideas, as in my room makeover. My mother will not let me paint, and I have enough money to buy a new bedspread and others. I wandered if there were something like CRAFT projects, looking good in my room. The walls are pink and timely reporting is Turquoise. Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Richa said...

Why not invest in some cool wall art or stickers? If you are a do-it-yourself person, there are so many options. First decide what theme you want to go with.

If you like jewelry and accessories, pick up beads and stuff from the local craft store, create wall hangings by stringing the beads (it would look great on the wall behind the bed).

I have also found foam rectangles are a great way to shwo off your theme. They are easy to cut in any design you want. Stick them up with double sided tape.

Hope these help.

beb said...

I have two children ... but in Better Homes and Gardens Web site (www.bhg.com) I've seen who have ideas for teen rooms. Good luck!

Post a Comment